Thursday, November 8, 2007

5+ acres on a new lake

I personally live on Harris road just north of Dyersburg,Tennessee. I purchased my lot(1.3 acres) about 5 years ago. I now have the rest of the land surrounding me listed for sale. We have several 1 acre lots available along Harris Road near my property. We also have a tract 5+ acres almost back behind me touching the new TVA lake called Lake Nauvoo. This property is very secluded and would be the perfect setting for a nice log home. Right now we are clearing this portion of the land to enable the potential buyer to see the possibilities. Based on the price the owner has placed on this property, you would need to build a home that would appraise at $300,000 or more. I have the plat and information if this has caught your eye.

Mike Frazier
cell 731-589-7841

No comments: